- Acute pain treatment
- Caries restoration
- Crowns, bridges, dentures
- Microscope-assisted endodontics
- Orthodontic treatments and braces
- Restoration following diseases of the mandibular joint
- Treatment of periodontal diseases
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
University Clinic of Dentistry (Universitätsklinik für Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde G.m.b.H) offers a variety of high-quality treatment methods in its eight divisions.
Every year, 30,000 patients are cared for here on an out-patient basis. Many of them undergo special treatments based on the results of the latest research.
With more than 220 employees, the University Clinic of Dentistry is one of the largest dental facilities in Europe. In several dental research areas the University Clinic of Dentistry is one of the most successful academic institutions in the world.