What to expect from us
As a dental technician, you are responsible for the production of various types of replacement.
You can expect
- a responsible position and a variety of challenges
- work in a dynamic, international and motivated team
- the possibility for professional and personal advancement
- a modern and stable position
The focus of the dental technician’s work:
Dental technicians produce all kinds of fixed or extractable dental replacements, be they crowns, bridges or prostheses. In addition, they deal with the production of orthodontic devices such as braces. Another part of the training is the field of CAD/CAM, which imparts the knowledge of computer-aided construction and production of dental replacement.
After our training, it is possible to obtain a master’s diploma and in some areas it may even be possible to study for a degree (after passing an additional exam).
Unfortunately we do not accept applications for the year 2018 anymore!
The dental technician’s job profile:
- good language skills in German and English
- manual skills
- good communication skills
- good with people
- team player
- good retentiveness
Please apply by sending the following documents by mail or e-mail to our HR department:
- a letter of application, stating your motivation for choosing this career
- a CV with your training up to present, interests and special skills
- certificates of the last two completed class levels and the last school report