- Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the dental pulp / microbiology / radiology diagnostics and prognosis / anesthesia / scientific working
- Forensic / photo documentation / laser safety / literature research / statistical principles / study planning / how to write a Master's Thesis
- Relevant pharmacology for endodontics / instrument knowledge / access to root canal system / manual and mechanical instrumentation / irrigation
- Use of laser in endodontics / disinfection by laser / material knowledge / obturation
- Documentation / quality management / revision / removal of fractured instruments / postendodontic restoration
- Endodontics in deciduous teeth / traumatology / endodontic surgery / endodontics and implantology / regenerative treatment / endodontics and periodontics
- Case reports: complete root canal treatment / endodontic tooth discoloration/bleaching
- Theoretical and practical examination / Master's Thesis defense
The dates of the modules starting in June 2020 will be announced in due course of time.
Requirements for Graduation
- Case Reports
- Written and Oral Exam
- Master's Thesis
Only the German version, „24. Curriculum für den Universitätslehrgang Endodontology“, published in the Bulletin of the Medical University of Vienna for the academic year 2017/2018, vol. 20, no. 24, dated 9 April 2018, is legally binding.